Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

tag
mere2368
New Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

Please inbox me your contact. I've tried with no luck with Sallie Mae for the exact same thing. I have 10 different loans so it's showing 10x. Smiley Sad
Message 91 of 142
SassyGirl5401
Established Member

Can you please send me your contact info? I'd like to pass this info along to my husband.

Thanks!

Message 92 of 142
dallas6886

Melanie, can you please PM the information for Sallie Mae. I am reading different scenarios for each person. However, when I tried to have them remove mine. They denied me and said, That they are reporting the information correctly.

please i really need assistance on this. I have 15 loans out there that are showing up as 90 days late and i still dont understand why.

Message 93 of 142
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

Melanie Can you pm me as well thanks

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 94 of 142
ksantangelo23
Frequent Contributor

Please PM me with this information too.

A friend mine is in trouble with Sallie Mae and I am doing everything I can to help him.

AMEX Hilton Ascend: $55,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve: $30,000 | PNC Points: $17,500 | AMEX BCE (AU): $18,000 | AMEX BCP: $15,000 | US Bank Cash+ $15,000 | AMEX Business Prime: $14,000 | AMEX SimplyCash: $12,000 | Capital One QS: $13,500 | Chase Business Ink: $12,000 | PNC Everyday (AU): $12,000 | JCPenny Store Card: $10,500 | Chase Slate: $9,400 | Capital One QS: $6,500 | (2nd) US Bank Cash+ (2nd): $7,500 | Discover IT: $6,000 | Chase Freedom: $3,500 | Auto Lease: $0/$21,000 | Auto Loan: $0/$18,000 |

TU: 818 EX: 809 EQ: 801

Message 95 of 142
azguy13
Senior Contributor

**********OLD THREAD ALERT*********

This thread is over a year old and the OP is no longer monitoring it.  If anyone would like the info that the OP has, I suggest you start a thread under "Rebuilding"

Message 96 of 142
gr2013
Established Member

I would love to get the information you used to get your lates deleted. I'm in the same boat and those accounts were consolidated into one and now shows 0 balance but many many lates, however I was in deferrment and it wasn't updated properly.

Thanks

Message 97 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is old, but could you tell me how you did that? Or who the contact is??

Message 98 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please forward info to remove sallie mae late payments from my credit bureaus , experian  transunion and eqifax

thank you for your consideration of my request.

Message 99 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be very interested in learning who at Sallie Mae I could contact... and by that i mean, who I could contact that can ACTUALLY help. I've given up on calling them / emailing them anymore... I can hardly ever get through to a person, and when I can, I usually get the same "we can do a one month forbearance for $50 per account" that doesn't actually do me any good.

I'm at my wits end here... I'm not making enough to be able to pay them the several thousand a month they want, much less pay them AND rent, utilities, et al...

Message 100 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.