New Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

congrats. # 1 What/who is aalliw maw ?
#2 How in the world do you get lates removed frkm a credit report? I have some from 3+ yrs ago, (mostly old closed accounts) . Those are the only thing hurting score ("delinquencies") . I thought those stay for 7-10 yrs until they knock off.
Trying to garden again: Myfico Experian: 621, Myfico Equifax : 613, MyFico transunion: 639
Goal : 780

New Contributor

aaack! sorry for typos! on my phone
Trying to garden again: Myfico Experian: 621, Myfico Equifax : 613, MyFico transunion: 639
Goal : 780

Valued Member

Could you please send me the contact information as well, I would greatly appreciate it! 

Thanks in advance!

Regular Contributor

Can I get a PM of the contact as well please. :smileyhappy:

Hello, 

could you please give the number too? PLEASE!!

Established Contributor

I would also like to jump in on getting the contact info, thanks in advance!

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950 |

DeltaDog - Were your Sallie Mae lates from a time when your loans were to have been in a deferment or forebearance status, or were they simply lates?  I'm asking because I've had some lates (not because I thought they were in another repayment status, but because I was late in paying them) in the past and thought that maybe they'd GW them off of my credit reports as long as I've kept up on-time payments for a while.

Thanks!

Starting Score: EQ: 517 EX: 530 as of 1/4/2013
Current Score: EX 622 EQ FICO 637
Goal Score: 700 (650 by 12/30/2014)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor

They were suppose to be in deferment/forebearance and they reported them late.  They refunded my late fees already, I am just waiting on them to update to the CB at the end of the month.....I am hoping for a big jump in my score!

EQ8: 630 EQ5: 662 V3.0: 695 **4/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :693 **4/2015
EX8: 644 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **4/2015
CCD Util 7%

Frequent Contributor

DeltaDog any update yet?????? None for me just checking in on you???
Regular Contributor

Hi Melanie220,

Can you send your Sallie Mae contact? I also have a few late payments that I would like to have removed if possible.

Starting Score: 474
Current Score: 583
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.