cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

tag
meech1234

Re: Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

MayI please have this contact information please?

Message 71 of 142
pr0blumz
New Contributor

Was anyone else successful in having their lates removed other than the OP? If so, would you mind sharing the contact info with me as well? Thanks

Message 72 of 142
getyagameup

May I please have the contact info via PM? I was under the impression that the forbearance period was 12 months, but it expired in 6 and left me with 180+ day delinquencies on my report. I am desperately trying to resolve this issue and will do whatever it takes to fix. I have since set up a payment plan with Sallie Mae and began making payments, but I really need those removed. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Message 73 of 142
Niknak123

Can you please pm the contact info please thank sooo much!
Message 74 of 142
radtechdude
New Contributor

Good job!!

Message 75 of 142
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 76 of 142
dallas6886

Re: Sallies Mae late payments REMOVED

Melanie

could you please PM me the contact information. I have a letter that Sallies Mae sent me last year in May stating that I was never late. I submitted that letter to all three credit reporting agencies. After all, the copies and mailing by certified mail. 

I receive a letter from: Experian, Equifax and Transunion - that they can not remove my 90 day late because Sallies Mae confirms that the information on my credit report is accurate.

I need to have all 15 of these loans removed from 90 Day negative status. Its hurting my score completely and to buy a home.

Message 77 of 142
babyeyes00
Regular Contributor

I would like that info as well.  Please add me to the PM list Smiley Happy  Thanks

Starting Score: 555
Current Score: 685
Goal Score: 825

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 78 of 142
sup3rpat
Valued Member

So today i received an email stating "Your (General Correspondance) document(s) for your loan(s) was received today, and we'll update your account within (10) business days. You can monitor the status of your loan(s) by logging into your account at SallieMae.com." No word of getting my lates removed but i got my fingers crossed, I'll let you guys know what happens, wish me luck Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EX FAKO 566 EQ 552 TU 568 (07/2010)
Current Score: EX 826 EQ 826 TU 826 (10/2020)
Goal Score: 800 Club 2020!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 79 of 142
hall

Hello babyeyes00 did you ever get the information? If so can you PM me the information as well Thanks.

Message 80 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.