Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie mae dept of ed. lates removal?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sallie mae dept of ed. lates removal?

I am usually always in good standing on this loan.. but I do have a few lates being reported, a few 30, a couple 60, 90 and maybe 1-2 120 lates... I am in a forebearance currently, and plan to pay it off in February... does anyone have experience getting lates removed from them? Can anyone message me contact info? Should I wait to request those to be removed when I pay it? Or could I ask now? TIA!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Sallie mae dept of ed. lates removal?

Hello,

I got mine removed through the rehab program, and faxing and sending Sallie Mae proof of what was showing on my credit reports. I called them to get a working fax number. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Whitneyy wrote:

Hello,

I got mine removed through the rehab program, and faxing and sending Sallie Mae proof of what was showing on my credit reports. I called them to get a working fax number. 

Thank you! So I should call them and ask about getting lates removed through their rehab program?

Message 3 of 5
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

You can only rehab if your loans are in default. To get them change other lates, I'm not sure if they will otherwise. You can try though!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Whitneyy wrote:

You can only rehab if your loans are in default. To get them change other lates, I'm not sure if they will otherwise. You can try though!

Ohhh ok.. i'm not in default.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.