Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Email GW Letter

tag
improvedcredit
New Contributor

Sample Email GW Letter

Im in the process of creating a GW email, but I would like to know if anyone has a sample of one that they have used. I would like to use it as a template for what I could write in my own letter.

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Sample Email GW Letter

Message 2 of 7
improvedcredit
New Contributor

Sent GW letter to Chase and HSBC. I hope they will accept my request.

Message 3 of 7
improvedcredit
New Contributor

I got a call back from Chase today, they will be review the account and will respond back in 24-48 hours.

Message 4 of 7
improvedcredit
New Contributor

I got a call back from HSBC executive department after sending a GW email to the CEO. The rep said she will not be able to make a gw adjustment. She based it upon the fact that our country is in a bailout and majoritiy of their competitors are agreeing to forgive peoples debt to some extent, but since HSBC is a European company, they cant abide to the bailout and must process accurate information as is, but I have to admit she was very helpful during our conversation. I hope there is some way they can possibly reconsider. I will try again.

Message 5 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

There are other GW success with HSBC in these forums. Keep trying. Also don't forget to snail mail GWs too. I've seen some GW success with HSBC via that method.

Message 6 of 7
improvedcredit
New Contributor

Thanks for the encouragement llecs. I will go ahead and try that as well. But on the upside, Chase is going to go ahead and delete my charge off account. Thank God!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.