CapnCrunch

Sample PFD letter for OC, suggestions?

I have never done a PFD or negotiated one. Before CB I did the settle for less CO accts or CAs. I have one last baddie that I would like to approach a PFD. From some of the letters I've seen it's for a CA and not acknowledging the debt. In this case I've spoken with the OC on the phone and thus they are expecting something in writing from me. Does anyone have a sample letter laying around or do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: Sample PFD letter for OC, suggestions?

CapnCrunch wrote:

I have never done a PFD or negotiated one. Before CB I did the settle for less CO accts or CAs. I have one last baddie that I would like to approach a PFD. From some of the letters I've seen it's for a CA and not acknowledging the debt. In this case I've spoken with the OC on the phone and thus they are expecting something in writing from me. Does anyone have a sample letter laying around or do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Example letters - PFDs, GWs, DVs, etc.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+