Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

San Diego Treasurer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: San Diego Treasurer

I just posted this in another thread I had started, but wanted to share with those following this one.

As of today all baddies are removed from EQ and TU!

If I can just get these parking tickets taken care of I will be ready for a home loan.

My first score report:

EX 599

EQ 741

TU 741

Never underestimate the power of a good GW letter. I love this forum and have directed many friends here as well.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMFOCUSED, were you able to get that name/address yet. I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

I was digging on their website and found an email for the deliquent accounts division, so I changed a few things on my PFD letter and emailed it to them. This kind of goes against everything else I have done, but actually had a really good experience with emailing RJM Aquisitions a GW and got a response the next day, so i'll give it a shot. Probably wont hear anything till at least monday though.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey man i have been looking or that info and i didn't have a number but I know I just googled to get it. for what I know there was only one person that handles these things. 
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a response back from them via email stating this:

We have a strict reporting policy you can view on our website, blah, blah, blah,........

Your debt must be paid for us to review it for deletion, once your debt is paid and you feel the debt warrants deletion send proof to me via fax to review your proof.

K. Close

What do I do now?????

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think K. Close may be who I spoke with...I know ths is against all we stand for here but you may want t give them a call.They actually told me the same thing to pay it first and then they would delete it. alot of companies work this way...by the way what was the email address that you sent the PFD to?
Message Edited by imfocused on 06-22-2009 03:39 PM
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll send a PM, unless mods say I can post that info here. Can anyone else chime in with an opinion on what I should do next?
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.