Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santander/Drive Financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Santander/Drive Financial

I sent the following email letter to  Santander (formelry  Drive Financial) on 03092010

March 9, 2010 Regarding : XXXX Dear Sir or Madam I received the open credit lines from Drive Financial in 2003 that I would like to have revised in my credit files. I have had several months payments reported as late on my credit reports. If you review my file you will see that payments were made to Drive, but there was reportedly some type of internal computer issue when you converted from the old to the new system of billing. My account number changed at that time but I had not been made aware of that change and therefore my payments were not credited correctly, as they were being made. I am therefore requesting a “goodwill adjustment” and a reopening of the accounts and a positive credit rating by revising these two trade lines with an update of the information on all three major credit-reporting organizations. If what I am asking is too much, then any goodwill adjustment to the reporting bureaus would be most appreciated. Regardless of your decision--- thank you for your consideration in reviewing this matter and taking the time to read this letter. Respectfully xxx

I recieved the follwoing response from them 03102010

Please contact Santander Consumer USA Credit Dispute Hotline at 214-237-3430 for further instruction on how to have your credit reporting inaccuracies verified.

today when I updated my credit report they reported 36 months of paid on time payments ! yeah!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Santander/Drive Financial

Their reply sounded ominous, but at least they removed it. Finally seeing the light.

Message 2 of 5
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Wow thats amazing, did you go to their website and used their general email? I've been trying to get some lates removed on behalf of my mother. Thanks! I hope i can find the same success.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 5
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

bump

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes I used the email address on the website.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.