Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Santander GW efforts

sending now

Message 22 of 37
RonM21
Valued Contributor

If I could be sent that PM, I 'd appreciate it also, thanks. This is the only baddie I have that is falling off next year, due some 30 day lates on a paid car loan that they took over. GW attempts never worked.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 23 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to have the contact information as well please. TIA
Message 24 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Requested PM's have been sent.

Message 25 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Progress! I received a call from the Office of President at Santander in reponse to my letter. It was too late by the time I called back, but I'll try them in the morning and report what information I receive.

Message 26 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a missed call from this morning. I will be calling back today.

Message 27 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, so I just spoke to them. The rep was very cordial and polite, so I'll first just say that politeness on our end is probably appreciated as well.

I was told that Santander reports accurately and does not modify credits reporting on a GW basis. I indicated that Santander is free to report as they wish, and suggested I would consider becoming a Santander customer again in the future. I said and that Santander should consider those issues when reviewing older accounts that have been paid in full. I indicated that I would keep trying, but thanked him for the call.  

Onward.

Message 28 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I just got off the phone with someone from the Office of the President. She said my account was only showing a 90 day late vs 28 lates that included 30, 60 and 90. She said to dispute it through the credit bureaus and she could have them removed with the exception of the 90 day late. I would rather have one 90 day late vs 28 lates. The account is paid and closed.

She was very helpful.

Message 29 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Canyou send me the PM as well! 

Thanks

Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.