Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santander GW efforts

tag
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Re: Santander GW efforts

Can I be sent the PM to please?

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 31 of 37
Anomoly777
Established Member

I need to get the contact info for santander as well.

Could Someone PM Me. 

I had an auto loan with them and became delinquent with them. After deliquency I paid the loan in full.

I'm hoping to get the lates removed using the good will method.

Thanks! 

Bless this forum!!!
Message 32 of 37
disney2
Regular Contributor

Can someone PM me the address?  I have the letter ready to go but only have the regular address.

Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've PM'd CEO contact to all who asked -- just be forewarned, I've been politely told "we don't do that" regarding removing negative marks.

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM me the contact info as well? Trying to help out the boyfriend with all of his late payments reporting from Santander 😣
Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone pm the contact info?  I have a loan that I am trying to pay off.  Any hep with these ridiculous fees would be great.  Can't wait to be rid of this deplorable company

Message 36 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone able to pm the contact info for Santander? The only email I found was for the UK office.
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.