Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santander

tag
meshon711
New Contributor

Santander

I have an issue. My husband had a repo back in 09 to make a long story short it was sold in auction and they never reported to the CRA's the difference from what he owed and what the car sold for. It was sold to Main Street with the same balance he owed before repo. I disputed with all three and on Experian Santander came back deleted. Equifax removed it but it just showed back up yesterday and I believe Transunion is the same situation as Equifax. Now since it was deleted from Experian can I just fax that paper to transunion and equifax? Would they delete as well? Also now when they put it back on his credit it no longer shows the payment history or that it was even a Repo. It just says loan. The high balance or charge off amount is gone too. Main Street was verified with Experian but now it no longer shows up on Equifax or Transunion. What should I do? I sent a complaint to BBB about Santander and they haven't responded yet they have until the 21st and I just recently sent a complaint to BBB for Main Street yesterday. 

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: 595
Goal Score: 600 ALMOST THERE!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Santander

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.