Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saxon mortgage and experian.

tag
cda710
Valued Member

Saxon mortgage and experian.

Let me start with the back story:

In 2006 i bought a house with a mortgage from saxon. I was naive and didn't understand the consequences of the mortgage that the broker talked me into. 40 years with a huge balloon payment at the end. I fell behind when they raised my escrow account and could never get caught up. I gave up and let saxon foreclose.

Fast forward to today, I've improved my credit and was approved for a home loan. When I went to underwriting they noticed that my experian report has a different foreclosure date than the others. I disputed this report in June of 2012 with help from this site. Saxon answered the dispute but removed the balance due as requested. In the process the foreclosure date was changed.

The rapid rescorer for the bank said that if i could just get saxon on the phone to confirm this she could get it changed and we would be done with it. I have tried to contact saxon but it appears they are shut down and the accounts were transferred to 5 different companies. I have contacted all 5 companies and all deny having my account. I don't know who to talk to now.

The rapid rescorer then recommended that i dispute this account. She said that if i can't get ahold of anyone odds are the credit agency cant either. If they cant then they will have no choice but to delete the account. I disputed the account with transunion and equifax bit experian wont dispute it because I have disputed it before.

I don't know what to do about experian. They say that since I have disputed a part of this account before they won't dispute the validity of the account now. What can i do? Is this legal? Do I have my recourse? Any help is greatly appreciated.

As it sits right now we cant buy our house.

Starting Score: 500(06/11)
Current Score: 645 (04/12)
Goal Score: 680

Cap 1-500, best buy MC-300, orchard bank MC-300, first premier-300, amazon-600. All new since July '11 no late payments and carry no balances.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.