Established Member
Homeownerin2013

Re: Newbie Introduction & A Few Questions

jamie123 wrote:

Congrats!!!!

Great job!

Wow, your scores took off like a rocket!

Thanks for stopping back to let us know how it is going. So often after we give people advice they just disappear and we don't really know if our advice worked or not.

It was my pleasure to check in about my results so far. Thanks for the great advice! I'll continue to post in as I get closer to becoming a homeowner :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 594 (Equifax FICO 7/30/12) 622 (Transunion FICO 7/30/12) 608 (Experian Lender Pull)
Current Score: 747 (EQ) 695 (TU) ? (EX)

Goal Score: 700s in all 3 bureaus

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
Homeownerin2013

tjc wrote:

Before I got on this forum, I DV my midland collection and it was removed.  

hope this helps

I might just give that  a try. So far nothing else has worked :smileyfrustrated:

Starting Score: 594 (Equifax FICO 7/30/12) 622 (Transunion FICO 7/30/12) 608 (Experian Lender Pull)

Established Member
Homeownerin2013

nicholasyud wrote:

Homeownerin2013 wrote:

It's actually about a 100 pt increase but thank you! Yes I am surprised too. Just keep working at it and I'm sure your scores will keep going up as well. Thanks again and good luck :smileyhappy: And btw 664 is a pretty respectable score, so be proud!

yeah i start as 550 in  May......need to boost it to 700 and want that Discover so bad but gotta be on the patient  game ;-(.....

Wow, 100 points since May?? Not too shabby :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
novabama

Re: Score BOOST! (New 9/5)

Sorry to butt in here randomly! First wow, congrats on the progress. Secondly how did you get the gw adjustments on AFNI? I have two accounts on my cr with them for less than 200 and would like to pfd or pay then gw if not! If you have any good info please Pm me! If you just mailed could ya tell me that too? :smileyhappy:

Goal Score: 640 Good things come to those who wait.
Good things come to those who work their butt off and never give up.

Removals - Asset Acceptance, Receivable Solutions, LVNV Funding, Enhanced Recovery, Credit Systems Int, Discover Financial, Amchek/Amsher, Financial Adj Services, Chase, Target, AFNI, RJM, Portfolio Rec!
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

Homeownerin2013 wrote:

nicholasyud wrote:

Homeownerin2013 wrote:

It's actually about a 100 pt increase but thank you! Yes I am surprised too. Just keep working at it and I'm sure your scores will keep going up as well. Thanks again and good luck :smileyhappy: And btw 664 is a pretty respectable score, so be proud!

yeah i start as 550 in  May......need to boost it to 700 and want that Discover so bad but gotta be on the patient  game ;-(.....

Wow, 100 points since May?? Not too shabby :smileyhappy:

Trust me i spend most of my time read, read and read from forum to forum and then mail, email, certified mail....etc......that's a lot of work man but i guess it worth it......all i gotta said is keep trying :smileyvery-happy:

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

Established Member
Homeownerin2013

UPDATE:

So my application came back from Underwriting and.... I have been credit and income approved!!! I have a few conditions, like letters of explanations for the inquiries on my new CC apps,  and for the Midland account ( :catmad: ), but it's official - I am set to become a homeowner soon! I recently went condo-shopping and found a GREAT unit. Made an offer and found out today that my offer has been accepted! Inspection tomorrow morning :smileyhappy: It's almost unbelievable and I keep pinching myself to make sure I am not dreaming.

The advice on this forum is invaluable. Just a few months ago I thought I was years away from qualifying for a mortgage. I am simply over the moon right now and really, really grateful to the folks who give their time to making this the BEST forum on the net!

Established Contributor
S7

FANTASTIC!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats once again

Frequent Contributor
rightcoast

Re: Score BOOST! (UPDATE 9/12!!!!!)

Did citi bank and the others fall off yet. I am waiting as well on some of mine

Starting Score: 530 (EQ) 03-2012
Current Score: 678 (TU) myFico 04-2013, 649 (EQ myFico
Goal Score: 720+

Wallet: Wells Fargo Secured- 400 CL, Capital One Secured- 250 CL, Credit One Unsecured- 300 CL
Established Member
Homeownerin2013

Re: Score BOOST! (UPDATE 9/12!!!!!)

They fell off on EQ and TU. Not EX yet, and when I called they kept offering me the option to file a dispute about it. No thanks. Still waiting. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}