Score BOOST! (UPDATE 12/19!!!!!)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newbie Introduction & A Few Questions

@jamie123 wrote:

Congrats!!!!

Great job!

Wow, your scores took off like a rocket!

Thanks for stopping back to let us know how it is going. So often after we give people advice they just disappear and we don't really know if our advice worked or not.

It was my pleasure to check in about my results so far. Thanks for the great advice! I'll continue to post in as I get closer to becoming a homeowner Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tjc wrote:

Before I got on this forum, I DV my midland collection and it was removed.  

hope this helps

I might just give that  a try. So far nothing else has worked Smiley Frustrated

Message 32 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nicholasyud wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's actually about a 100 pt increase but thank you! Yes I am surprised too. Just keep working at it and I'm sure your scores will keep going up as well. Thanks again and good luck Smiley Happy And btw 664 is a pretty respectable score, so be proud!

yeah i start as 550 in  May......need to boost it to 700 and want that Discover so bad but gotta be on the patient  game ;-(.....

Wow, 100 points since May?? Not too shabby Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 46
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Re: Score BOOST! (New 9/5)

Sorry to butt in here randomly! First wow, congrats on the progress. Secondly how did you get the gw adjustments on AFNI? I have two accounts on my cr with them for less than 200 and would like to pfd or pay then gw if not! If you have any good info please Pm me! If you just mailed could ya tell me that too? Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 46
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's actually about a 100 pt increase but thank you! Yes I am surprised too. Just keep working at it and I'm sure your scores will keep going up as well. Thanks again and good luck Smiley Happy And btw 664 is a pretty respectable score, so be proud!

yeah i start as 550 in  May......need to boost it to 700 and want that Discover so bad but gotta be on the patient  game ;-(.....

Wow, 100 points since May?? Not too shabby Smiley Happy

Trust me i spend most of my time read, read and read from forum to forum and then mail, email, certified mail....etc......that's a lot of work man but i guess it worth it......all i gotta said is keep trying Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 35 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:

So my application came back from Underwriting and.... I have been credit and income approved!!! I have a few conditions, like letters of explanations for the inquiries on my new CC apps,  and for the Midland account ( Cat Mad ), but it's official - I am set to become a homeowner soon! I recently went condo-shopping and found a GREAT unit. Made an offer and found out today that my offer has been accepted! Inspection tomorrow morning Smiley Happy It's almost unbelievable and I keep pinching myself to make sure I am not dreaming.

The advice on this forum is invaluable. Just a few months ago I thought I was years away from qualifying for a mortgage. I am simply over the moon right now and really, really grateful to the folks who give their time to making this the BEST forum on the net!

Message 36 of 46
S7
Established Contributor

FANTASTIC!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 37 of 46
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats once again

Message 38 of 46
rightcoast
Frequent Contributor

Re: Score BOOST! (UPDATE 9/12!!!!!)

Did citi bank and the others fall off yet. I am waiting as well on some of mine

Starting Score: 530 (EQ) 03-2012
Current Score: 678 (TU) myFico 04-2013, 649 (EQ myFico
Goal Score: 720+

Wallet: Wells Fargo Secured- 400 CL, Capital One Secured- 250 CL, Credit One Unsecured- 300 CL
Message 39 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score BOOST! (UPDATE 9/12!!!!!)

They fell off on EQ and TU. Not EX yet, and when I called they kept offering me the option to file a dispute about it. No thanks. Still waiting. 

Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.