cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Boost of 30 on EQ and 90 on EX in less than 1 month!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Boost of 30 on EQ and 90 on EX in less than 1 month!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU myFico family! You guys have been tremendous help. My EQ showed a score of 603 today when I bought it as opposed to the 575 when I bought it on 8/16 and on the 17th on my denial letter from State Farm it said my  EX was 480 and Amex denied me today with 580! I'm estatic and I didnt think I would be a success story especially so quickly. My score simulator says if I keep my payments on time for 24 months I'm look at anywhere from 703-743! And thats with this CO i'm in the process of removing! Thank everyone for their help! This forum is awesome!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
focused1914
Regular Contributor

Re: Score Boost of 30 on EQ and 90 on EX in less than 1 month!!!!

nice work..... stories like that keep me going!!!!

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll get there trust me! I never thought I would.. I had no idea I'd jump that amount.

Message 3 of 11
focused1914
Regular Contributor

I hope so.. "soon".....   have you had any success with citibank, discover, bofa, macy's??   

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success with opening accounts or getting items deleted?

Message 5 of 11
focused1914
Regular Contributor

With getting things deleted....   from (citibank discover, bofa,and macy's)     GEMB still open with a 90 day late.....  open to advice

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only have one neg on my account and I went to a credit repair place to have them to try to delete it (BAD IDEA!!!!) have you tried disputing yourself?

Message 7 of 11
focused1914
Regular Contributor

just really started...   2 deletions from chase last week      sent 3 GW letters out last week.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep at it.. The credit guy is on his 3rd dispute letter... They take about a month to hear back from them most times... If he gets turned down again I'm going to contact them myself and attempt a PFD

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Keep up the good work!! I wish I could have the same success! Pd off two cc's and two others down below half and still no movement! Hopefully soon!!! You have encouraged me with your good news!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.