Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Drop of 20 points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Drop of 20 points

Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation last week. 

I have a loan from my current Credit Union. It's an unsecured loan though that was opened last month to take care of other financial issues. I'm guessing it has to be secured to count as "Personal Finance?" Besides student loans, that's it.

I was looking at the one you recommended and my own credit union as well. I'm guessing to open a secured loan, you must have the funds either on hand or in an account at that institution...???

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation last week. 

I have a loan from my current Credit Union. It's an unsecured loan though that was opened last month to take care of other financial issues. I'm guessing it has to be secured to count as "Personal Finance?" Besides student loans, that's it.

I was looking at the one you recommended and my own credit union as well. I'm guessing to open a secured loan, you must have the funds either on hand or in an account at that institution...???

Secured or unsecured should make no difference. Again, WHERE are you seeing this 'Personal Finance Balance'?

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

As in where is it telling me that I have zero? I got a MyFico alert that said it was a zero balance.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.