Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Increased! Walmart/Target Card question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Increased! Walmart/Target Card question

I got the wally world card when I was rebuilding and my credit score was a low 600. Sync as long has they haven't been burned by you in the past are pretty flexible with giving out credit. Now my card sits around $10K. Remember to PIF and keep UTIL down! 

Message 11 of 15
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

I reopened all my old Synch cards even after burning them. Gap label cards and Walmart seem to be the easiest to get in the low 600s. Old Navy and Gap will start you with $200 limits.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 12 of 15
Caldric
New Contributor

My Real Fico and my Karma/CS scores were totally diffferent. I am about 50 Fico points higher than Karma reports of both TU and EQ.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart sent a prequalify in the mail to me when my scores were probably high 500s or low 600s. Synchrony is pretty willing to issue to lower scores.

Good luck!!

Message 14 of 15
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You can use your Victoria's Secret card at Bath and Body Works.  They don't have their own card.

Really!  I thought they did! Oh well, guess I'm happy for the $500 now! LOL  Daughter likes VS, I like B&BW LOL

Thanks for letting me know!

Starting all over again!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.