Valued Member
IMPROVELIFE

Score!!!!! Making Progress

Hello Fam,

I just wanted to post my progress.  I have recently started with rebuilding my credit.  I have been at if for approx. 4  months;  I have since purchased a vehicle and received a secured credit card.  Although the auto hasnt posted to my CR yet,  I did get an alert yesterday from EQ, and my score went from 542 to 570.  I am excited because Iam still working on getting some baddies off, and as soon as the auto reports and I make on time payments that will boost my score up some more.  Short term goal (650) here I come.    Long term goal (750), I'll be there one day lol  Thanks for all of your help fam

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 570
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
luvsandyshores

Re: Score!!!!! Making Progress

Congra:smileyhappy:tulations

Started with an Orchard secured 4 years ago. Now: House, Car, NFCU Rewards Signature, Citi AAdvantage, Discover More, Capital One Platinum, Walmart, AMEX BCE

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}