Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Not Updated???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Not Updated???

O.k.  I had 3 collection items deleted from my Experian credit report a few days ago and there is no change in my credit score. 

What's up with that??

Please help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Score Not Updated???

@Anonymous wrote:

O.k.  I had 3 collection items deleted from my Experian credit report a few days ago and there is no change in my credit score. 

What's up with that??

Please help.

Hi there.

Do you have any other negatives still on your report? Often what remains is just as important as what has disapperared.

Let ask you this. Where did you buy your credit score? If it was part of your Experian report then that is not a FICO score. No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry, I meant to say Equifax and I got the score from myfico score watch and I pulled power report? from there.   Yes I still

have other collections reporting.  I thought that with each item deleted I'd see an increase.

Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm sorry, I meant to say Equifax and I got the score from myfico score watch and I pulled power report? from there.   Yes I still

have other collections reporting.  I thought that with each item deleted I'd see an increase.

That's an accurate score then. Good to know.

You don't always get an increase because something drops off.

I don't know much about SW but I do know that your target score needs to be the same as your current score. Do you know if you have it set up that way?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.