Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Update Trigger

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Update Trigger

So I know I have read that not everything will trigger a credit alert on myFICO. I have had 4 medical collections and an old utility bill PFD in the last week, as well as three new unsecured CC reporting (my only three besides my paid CO) and I have not seen any score movement. So I am wondering what WILL trigger the alert. I am just wondering what that will jump my score and I am anxious to find out ... Any guesses?

Hoping for good news. I just got shut down on my GW case (paid CO) with the EO at Cap1 and got a Nelnet dispute "verified" by Experian even though it's inaccurate. Ugh.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Score Update Trigger

@Anonymous wrote:

So I know I have read that not everything will trigger a credit alert on myFICO. I have had 4 medical collections and an old utility bill PFD in the last week, as well as three new unsecured CC reporting (my only three besides my paid CO) and I have not seen any score movement. So I am wondering what WILL trigger the alert. I am just wondering what that will jump my score and I am anxious to find out ... Any guesses?

Hoping for good news. I just got shut down on my GW case (paid CO) with the EO at Cap1 and got a Nelnet dispute "verified" by Experian even though it's inaccurate. Ugh.

There is no need to guess on what will trigger a score update here is the list  Smiley Wink

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/kw/3-bureau%20monitoring/session/L3RpbWUvMTQxMjI5OTE5OC9zaWQvMWxBTVdVM20%3D

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.