Senior Contributor
DaBears

Re: Score Watch false notifications?

Score Watch through myfico is the same one from EQ website. 

Established Contributor
DiabolicallyRandom

So if you sign up through MyFico and you can still sign into the Equifax website? If so, will someone else download the equifax app so they can get the random pointless push notifications too? Lol its driving me insane because I know a score change is coming, not a notification of a collection being removed, i get the little noise and there is a 1 showing on the app. When i check it there is nothing.

Senior Contributor
DaBears

DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

So if you sign up through MyFico and you can still sign into the Equifax website? If so, will someone else download the equifax app so they can get the random pointless push notifications too? Lol its driving me insane because I know a score change is coming, not a notification of a collection being removed, i get the little noise and there is a 1 showing on the app. When i check it there is nothing.

I don't know if it works like that cause you pay myfico for the score watch product. Good question tho!!! I usually make a pot of coffee at night, send my wife and daughter to bed sit in front of my laptop and every 5 mins press the F5 key to refresh the browser. Wife comes down and says what the hell you doing up still? I reply to her go back to bed im waiting for my score watch to update:smileylol:

Established Contributor
DiabolicallyRandom

LOL I am about to uninstall the app. Its like it is taunting me. i hear the notification and rush to check it. The only thing missing is it saying "SUCKER" in bold red letters at me.  

On a side note, I always get my alert e-mails between 2 and 3 in the morning.  So that makes checking it in the middle of the night seem very reasonable to me lol.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+