Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score boost! All scores over 620!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score boost! All scores over 620!

Hello all I'm new to the forum and looking for some help! Recently started looking at my credit report because I am preparing to purchase a home. I noticed my scores were in the low 600s . So I immediately began working to improve the overall score. My current scores or 639 EX 642 TU and 660 EQ. Utl is reporting bet 42% to 47%. I'm hoping to get my score above 700 before I purchased my new home. I have a few baddies showing on my report that I recently disputed because they weren't my medical bills. I plan to pay my debt down on my cards. My challenge is my credit card limits are very low and when I use them or utilization goes up very quickly. Are the cards on my suggestions are five for that would increase my limit. The cards are currently have tonight off for lemon increases for one year and also have high fees. I do have Capital One have a great grandpa on my challenge is my credit card limits are very low and when I use them or utilization goes up very quickly. Are the cards on my suggestions are 54 that would increase my limit. The cards are currently have gout not offer lemon increases for one year and also have high fees. My current cards are milestone $300 limit first access $300 limit Merrick bank $400 limit capital one quicksilver $500 limit capital one platinum $800 limit.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Score boost! All scores over 620!

ttt

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.