Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score dropped

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score dropped

Just received my results from Ex for some disputes, the last three of my collections where removed, I still have two charge off that I'm working on but I have no more collections. My score dropped 18 points. I hope I gain those points back when my new cards report.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score dropped

Who are you getting your scores from?
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

My fico have not updated but I like looked on experian.com
Message 3 of 9
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

You're making good progress thats the main thing. Scores should recover. As long as you're repairing marks to credit eventually things will even out.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, don't get discouraged! I am in the same boat with you, it seems like the last few months has been up and down with my credit settling with removals and HP's and some accounts not reporting yet. I went from 515 down to 480, up to 499, down to 475, and back up to 515 all in 4 months due to things just shaking around in the report.

I am just waiting for my credit to settle out and start just gaining as well.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe you're being rebucketed, which is a good thing. 😜
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WHatKaylava wrote:
Maybe you're being rebucketed, which is a good thing. 😜

What does that mean?

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you have co bk judgements ect, your put in a bucket, basically you can only improve your score so much until the baddie comes off, then you may lose points because your being put into a better bucket but sometimes starting at the bottom of the better bucket. It's a good thing. Lol
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
When you have co bk judgements ect, your put in a bucket, basically you can only improve your score so much until the baddie comes off, then you may lose points because your being put into a better bucket but sometimes starting at the bottom of the better bucket. It's a good thing. Lol

Oh ok. Now I understand.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.