Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score increase!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score increase!!!

Experian increased 1 whole point due to the addition of an address. I only need to do that 300 more times and I'll have excellent credit!! :-D

On a serious note tho, that address will be disputed because it's wrong. Sigh.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia1123
Contributor

Re: Score increase!!!

HAHAHA !!! Shoot than I have to do the same thing Smiley Happy

My Fico Score :554 (07/26/13)
Goal:720

Message 2 of 5
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Experian increased 1 whole point due to the addition of an address. I only need to do that 300 more times and I'll have excellent credit!! :-D

ha ha.. that is how address updates trigger mid cycle reports with certain lenders Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 5
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Oh well...at least you have a good sense of humor about the whole thing Smiley Wink

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 4 of 5
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL!!! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.