Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score is now in the 660's!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score is now in the 660's!

Just wanted to share my experience. In March I went to a mortgage broker to see about a house. Unfortunately my middle score was in the 540 range. So, I opened two new credit cards, got some collections removed, and along with almost two years of no late payments and 6 months of a very low credit utilization under 10%, here I am. I just paid a judgement so I am hoping to get a little boost from that once public records are updated.

According to my loan officer my scores came back 621, 665 and 669. My Fico says they are 589, 621 and 639. Crefit karma says my TU is 606. TU is my lowest score according to myfico and my highest score according to my loan officer.

I give up trying to make sense of it but I'm glad to be at this point. Going to pay off some more collections soon Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score is now in the 660's!

@Anonymous wrote:
Just wanted to share my experience. In March I went to a mortgage broker to see about a house. Unfortunately my middle score was in the 540 range. So, I opened two new credit cards, got some collections removed, and along with almost two years of no late payments and 6 months of a very low credit utilization under 10%, here I am. I just paid a judgement so I am hoping to get a little boost from that once public records are updated.

According to my loan officer my scores came back 621, 665 and 669. My Fico says they are 589, 621 and 639. Crefit karma says my TU is 606. TU is my lowest score according to myfico and my highest score according to my loan officer.

I give up trying to make sense of it but I'm glad to be at this point. Going to pay off some more collections soon Smiley Happy

Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.