cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score jump?

tag
tbucket101

Score jump?

Over the next 6-8 months, on my EX CR, of the 15 or so baddies I have, 6 baddies will fall off and I will have PFD at least 5 of them...leaving me with only 4 reporting.....should I expect a huge bump?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Score jump?

It really depends.  I had a recent CA deleted and got zero.  I paid off a $100 balance and got +8, LOL.

It's really a YMMV type-of-thing!

Message 2 of 3
imovinup
Regular Contributor

Re: Score jump?

You might get a increase as long between now and then nothing dramatic happens. (more new accounts , lates, inquiries) the rest will depend on the age of the current 4 reporting . If you have a lot of good current accounts with long at least 3 to 4 years positive history I think you will see a good increase. The good have to outweigh the bad in your scenario. YMMV. BTW I had a lot of baddies fall off my credit report a new lien , old collection and old charge off and I didn't get much of a increase 15-20 points FICO because I added a lot of new history and had a lot of positive accounts and no new baddies. That's the key for me is maintaining and not adding nothing new negative to the mix.

Starting Score: 5/30/13 TU 630; EQ618: EX PLUS639
Current Score: 4/2/15 TU 661; EQ 617; ; EX FICO 631
Goal Score: 700

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.