Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score watch anygood?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score watch anygood?

Im seeing a different score everywhere I look.    I think I have a 565 as i see it at all three bureaus.    I am wondering where I can get all three scores  Daily and accurate numbers??   Will scorewatch on this site do this?   I dont mind paying , but I have signed up at about 3 places and I am learning there all fako scores.   Please give me your suggestion on where to go for daily scores.   Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
VinnyVee
Contributor

Re: Score watch anygood?

Score watch only reports your Equifax FICO score. It's helped me quite a bit personally.

(started in the mid 500s on all 3, 11/13)
As of 5/22/15 EX: 698, EQ: 700, TU: 703
Barclay Rewards: $2750, Capital One Quicksilver one: $4300, Discover IT : $300, Amazon Visa: $100. Best Buy Credit Card: $3000, Kohl's Charge: $300, Express: $2600, Overstock $1650, Chase Freedom $4700, AMEX Everday $1500, Serta iComfort $4700, Walmart $1600, Target $300
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have score watch on my equifax, it was only off by 10 points when I applied for a mortgage 2 weeks ago.
Message 3 of 6
eric19k
Established Contributor

Ok stop. I understand you want to see improvements. Also i understand you need good credit. BUT don't check your scores daily, don't be obsessed. All you need is to work on your credit and maybe check your scores once a month. Or at least sign up for credit watch with Fico for equifax.
If you do everything right then you can be sure you have nice credit score.
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 4 of 6
dursty87
Established Contributor

I use SW for my EQ Fico. I use MPM to monitor all 3 credit reports with daily pulls I just don't pay attention to the scores they give. I also have Walmart/Barclays which give monthly TU Fico scores.
Message 5 of 6
TheFate
Established Contributor

@ssondubs wrote:
I use SW for my EQ Fico. I use MPM to monitor all 3 credit reports with daily pulls I just don't pay attention to the scores they give. I also have Walmart/Barclays which give monthly TU Fico scores.

How do you sign up for MPM? I went to their site but there's no sign up link

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.