cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score watch didn't detect foreclosure delete?

tag
Mish0817
Regular Contributor

Score watch didn't detect foreclosure delete?

My score watch didn't detect my foreclosure being deleted! It detected when EQ said in dispute but never updated to the deletion. repurchased a new Eq report to is gone but no change in score ...  Tu jumped 20 when yet hey deleted..  was hoping for a bit off a boost..

Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Score watch didn't detect foreclosure delete?

@Mishwatson wrote:

My score watch didn't detect my foreclosure being deleted! It detected when EQ said in dispute but never updated to the deletion. repurchased a new Eq report to is gone but no change in score ...  Tu jumped 20 when yet hey deleted..  was hoping for a bit off a boost..

SW doesn't alert to dropped baddies, accounts, etc., only added ones. It will alert you to any associated score change provided the target score was set correctly, though in your example it didn't matter.

Check out the Score Watch Guide

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score watch didn't detect foreclosure delete?

If it is an old foreclosure, then it probably wasn't hurting your score that much. Scorewatch doesn't instantly revise your score changes. Sometimes it takes a few days. Sometimes it depends on the alert settings that you set. I set mine to send me an alert for everything and when my score goes up by 1 point. I also look for the best option out of the home loan, auto, or something else. The easiest one that I can reach from that score.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.