cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scores jumped!

tag
dspotter

Scores jumped!

I just checked my credit today and they just jumped as one of the collections just dropped off. Smiley Very Happy

EX went from 616 to 640

EQ hasn't updated yet as it still list the collection but it went from 598 to 603 from last I checked.

TU went from 638 to 659. 

I'm so excited and happy to see these scores, been working on my credit for the past year and half when my scores were below 500 which reflected me being in a difficult situation at the time. I've been trying to improve my scores as I want to get my family our first home. Now with kids, reaching that dream has never meant so much. I've learned so much from being on these forums, and reading all the terrific advise from everyone. There have been nights no doubt where I thought they would never go up, but they have. 

To those that are just starting out with improving your scores, it is possible. Be presistent and never give up.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
PeacefulP
Regular Contributor

Re: Scores jumped!

Nice!! Congrats!!!

Starting Score: TU 634 EQ 614 EX 648 5/20/13
Current Score: TU 631 EQ 643 EX 641 8/7/13 (All Lender Pulled)
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 2 of 6
cmd0906
New Contributor

Congrats!!
Message 3 of 6
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Thats wonderful! Congrats keep up d good work

Message 4 of 6
lost22
New Contributor

That is great, my scores are in the 500's and it is overwhelming sometimes... So that score jump was with just ONE collection being removed? How old was the account? Sorry for all of the questions... I had quite the day in getting PFD's and I'm looking at 7 being deleted Smiley Very Happy (Still quite a few to go though)... 

Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats keep those scores moving upSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.