Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch for all Three

tag
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Scorewatch for all Three

Hey guys I am signed up for the Equifax Scorewatch on here I think it is 14 dollars or something a month.  I also have daily credit monitoring through my privacy matters but would really like to see my three true scores.  If I purchase the scorewatch for all three scores is there a discount?  I noticed you guys all have your scores and pull them regularly, where can I do this?  Truth be told I have never checked my true EX and TU scores, at least not recently and am VERY curious. Thanks!

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Scorewatch for all Three

Message 2 of 9
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Guiness! So I can purchase the other two scores for $20 apiece?

Message 3 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Yes,

And you are aware that the TU is the older version and EX is the newer version. 

Message 4 of 9
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

No I am not sure what that means :-( Forgive me

Message 5 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

There are 49 different versions/models of a FICO score.  I know, scary.

We as the consumer, are only allowed to purchase certain ones.  Those are the ones on myFICO and the ones the CRAs will allow myFICO to sell.

EQ is the same as what a mortgage lender will use, Beacon 5.

TU is the 98 version and is not used by a lot of lenders/creditors anymore but is still used by some.

EX is the newest version, 08 and is used by some CCC lenders.

They are all FICO scores and accurate for the version/model they are but could vary significantly by what another lender may use.

Message 6 of 9
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Interesting thanks for all the information!  I guess reading in between the lines my best bet is not to waste the money and instead just keep my SW for my EQ and pull my reports and then eventually when I am feeling comfortable after some of my disputes settle, order all of my reports. 

Message 7 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I would work on your reports first.  When those are good, the scores would be at least a starting point. 

Have you got your free reports from annualcreditreport.com?

Message 8 of 9
tfkallday
Frequent Contributor

Yup I have been working on my reports. I ordered my free report in April so can re order it in April . I have 1 Capone charge off on all three I'm working on as well as a settled judgement on ex ( trying to vacate) and a midland collections account on eq and te. Also have a chase charge off reporting 0 which is settled but it is close but the lates are still there :-( this is reporting on all three

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.