Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scoring Questions

tag
MikeFromKeller
Established Member

Scoring Questions

Have some questions about the scoring process in general as it relates to the three bureaus.  I started my rebuild endeavor about 4 months ago proper – prior to this I was just maintaining timely payments on the few low limit cards that I have.  FFW about 4 months – I have three collections that have agreed to delete the records once paid in full.  I have paid them and one has been removed.  I noticed about an 11 point increase between the paid medical collection / delete and some lower CC balances.  That was Experian.  Trans and Equafax still both show two separate collections from the same company that has also agreed to delete.  They say they will delete on the 5th of July (today).  My Experian score has increased from 600(ish) to a 660 present.  Trans and Equafax are both sitting right at 600.  Why is there such a drastic difference in my score between the three?  Also – when these collections are deleted, should I expect a significant boost?  Experian showed an 11 point boost – I was expecting more like 20 or 30 points.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: Scoring Questions

R these fako scores r myfico?

Message 2 of 3
MikeFromKeller
Established Member

Re: Scoring Questions

yes.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.