Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screw First Premier

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Screw First Premier

So I'd tried that letter everyone has been trying with the good ol inaccurate reporting and i got quite a speedy reply but they shot me down saying that i need to contact the credit reporting agencies for any discrepancies in the reports and that they have to report everything and legally they can't remove any information but if i pay they'll just update the status to paid blah blah the usual run around. The information on my reports varies on each one so that is a true fact. I might call and see if i can get a PFD offer and see how that goes or just settle since its so old from 2010. Then the letter states they changed my status to disputed ughhhhh -_-

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Screw First Premier

@Anonymous wrote:

So I'd tried that letter everyone has been trying with the good ol inaccurate reporting and i got quite a speedy reply but they shot me down saying that i need to contact the credit reporting agencies for any discrepancies in the reports and that they have to report everything and legally they can't remove any information but if i pay they'll just update the status to paid blah blah the usual run around. The information on my reports varies on each one so that is a true fact. I might call and see if i can get a PFD offer and see how that goes or just settle since its so old from 2010. Then the letter states they changed my status to disputed ughhhhh -_-

If they are continuing to update it monthly settle it to stop the updating and then switch to a GW letter campaign asking for removal of the TL. Each of the CRAs holds date differently and they are not mirror images of each other so this could account for the differences in reporting. If anything major like DoFD is different then that would be a basis to dispute either with the CRA or with the OC using a Section 623 direct dispute.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Screw First Premier

I'm in the same boat. Paid the collection agency. Waiting for it to report paid then gonna disputed it. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.