cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for e-mails to send GW letters! Please help! Enhanced Recovery / Chase / Care Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Searching for e-mails to send GW letters! Please help! Enhanced Recovery / Chase / Care Credit

Hi guys, this forum has been invaluable in my attempt to bolster my credit score, but I need some help. I'm currently around 660 with all 3 FICO scores, but I have one collection for $77 , and two accounts with lates (one 60-day , one 30-day) that are really bringing my score down. The CA is Enhanced Recovery and the lates are with a Chase credit card and Care Credit.

Just today I sent a GW email to Mr. Dimon that I found through Google that will hopefully go to the EO, but if anyone has any e-mails that they have had luck with for any of these companies please, please PM me! I have not had any luck finding e-mails for Chase or Care Credit and it seems as though the main way these e-mails get passed around is through PMs. Thank you!!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.