Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears/Citi CO

tag
Longroad
Established Contributor

Sears/Citi CO

Several years ago when my business was struggling I settled with Sears/Citi for less than the full amount. I did the same with Cap 1. Cap 1 has allowed me to pay the discounted portion and will be updating the reporting to "paid in full" with no reference to a charge off. I was hoping to do the same with Sears/Citi. Does anyone have any experience wor king with Sears/Citi or have good contact info for the EO office?  I appreciate any information. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tomfromrictmame
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sears/Citi CO

I am trying to do the same and have received 3 "no's" from 3 different people in the Presidential Communications office at Citi.  I have also tried the GW route with Sears Cardmember Services and received the same.  This is for a 60 day late on a $10.00 payment.

Each month I send the letters out.  Good luck with your efforts.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50K | NFCU Sig Visa $27K | Chase Marriott Rewards Visa $25K | AMEX Delta Skymiles $25K | BofA Sig Visa $25K | First Tech Odyssey MC $25K | AMEX HHonors Surpass $23K | Chase United Club Unlimited Visa $20K | Barclays AAdvantage WMC $17K | NFCU LOC $15K | NASA Platinum Visa $15K| NFCU Sig Visa $14K
Message 2 of 3
Longroad
Established Contributor

Re: Sears/Citi CO

@tomfromrictmame wrote:

I am trying to do the same and have received 3 "no's" from 3 different people in the Presidential Communications office at Citi.  I have also tried the GW route with Sears Cardmember Services and received the same.  This is for a 60 day late on a $10.00 payment.

Each month I send the letters out.  Good luck with your efforts.

That does not give me much hope. I will try the Presidential Communications office. Do you have any contact info?  If so a PM would be much appreciated. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.