Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears/Citicard Contact Info for GW letter

tag
Shoebox
Valued Member

Sears/Citicard Contact Info for GW letter

Has anyone had luck with a GW letter to Citi for a Sears card? I have a string of lates that I would like to see if they'd work with me on. It's a longshot I'm sure, but it can't hurt to try. If you have, can you please PM me with names & addresses/emails of who to contact? I've searched on this site without much luck.

Many thanks in advance...

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 727 745 731
Goal Score: 800 800 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Shoebox
Valued Member

Re: Sears/Citicard Contact Info for GW letter

Anyone? I'm desparate for some contact help here. I know some folks have had success emailing GW's to Citi. Can you pass along the names and addresses? Many thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 5
Shoebox
Valued Member

Sigh. Still looking for anyone who might have contact information for Citi. I've read stories here of success and would like to see if I can add to that list. Please, any concrete names/addresses/email addresses? Thanks as always.

Message 3 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 4 of 5
Shoebox
Valued Member

Thanks. I have PM'ed two folks but haven't had a response. It's as if no one on this forum has ever tried a GW with Citi Cards Smiley Wink I found a fax number on one of the lists of contacts that someone provided, but I'm not sure it's appropriate for a GW or not. It's a Credit Bureau Dispute #. I'm not disputing the CR, just trying to get GW. Anyone else out there have luck?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.