cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Post after signing up to Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!

tag
Sirair

Re: Second Post after signing up to Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!

Congrats on your approvals.  If you dont mind me asking what kind of timeline from where you started to where you are now?

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Great job on your rebuild. Smiley Happy

Get rid of First Premier!! 

I was thinking of getting rid of First Premier, but I want to keep the length of my credit history with them. So I am not sure if I should.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sirair wrote:

Congrats on your approvals.  If you dont mind me asking what kind of timeline from where you started to where you are now?

I seriously started to work on my bad credit back in the end of 2014, around August 2014.

Message 13 of 15
Sirair

Thanks for the info, starting a very similiar journey and I use the success stories for motivation.  Once again congrats on the success.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sirair wrote:

Thanks for the info, starting a very similiar journey and I use the success stories for motivation.  Once again congrats on the success.

Thats great news, I used this forum for the same purpose. I remember working with a mortgage company group that was going to help me raise my credit score. They said that it would take me 5 years to do so. That to get past 100 points I would need that long, I decided I wanted to prove them wrong. I managed to accomplish 80 points by december. Now that number may seem like alot, but my score at the time was at about 450. So by the next December I was at another 100 points and I recently purchased my home laast month. Refinanced some car loans that I had with 17-19 APR. I refianced them to a 7.19 APR. That may not be alo for some ,but for me that is a ton, I was paying so much in APR. Now I have a more manageble APR for my car loans and home I got a 3.75 APR. I feel good, I never thought I would get to this, its been hard. Heart break and patience. Keep fighting the good fight, it will pay off big.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.