cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Post after signing up to Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second Post after signing up to Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!

Well, this is my second post.

I have lurked alot on these forums, for a long time thinking these were fake. I only thought this because I was so far down on the low score section that I thought it was impossible to get to a higher place. I didnt beleive I was making big improvements until I started getting ready to buy a home that I heard from lender that I had been working with for so long that I had increased my score 100 points in just 6 months. So there is so much I owe this forum.

I have some started cards, two of them are secured cards. WellsFargo Secured Card, CapitalOne Secured Card, then I have some cards that are ones I got approved for but with some fees I dont really like. First Premier Card for which I have two, Capital One Platinum, CapitalOne Quicksilver One Card, Amex EveryDay Card, Discover it Card, and seeing if I get approved for a CapitalOne Venture One Card since I had to provide supporting documentation to prove I make the money I make.

At this point I have purchased my home, refinancing some car loans to have a better interest rate and payments. Seeing if I can lease a vehicle and move to the Garden for as long as I can.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Second Post after signing up to Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!

Nice congrats on all your success app great job
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Nice congrats on all your success app great job

Thank you very much, it has been a long road to improving my credit worthiness for sure.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum! And keep up the good work. It's a great place to learn here.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Welcome to the forum! And keep up the good work. It's a great place to learn here.

Thank you, I am learning alot from the members here.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome, ELLeon! Congratulations on all you've accomplished and on your score increases! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Looks like your on the road to greatness. Congrats on your home and nefound successSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous.

I was reading your post and you've done such a wonderful job rebuilding.  Looking forwrd to your post on your approval for the V1 card.  Congrats on your success. 

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I received my approval from the Capital One Venture One card. So I am happy. All the credit inquiries that I took paid off. No declines all approvals. Refi on 3 cars approved, 4 credit cards approved, new house all done. Not in that order, House first, Refi, then credit cards. Card was approved for a 2k limit which is good for me.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job on your rebuild. Smiley Happy

Get rid of First Premier!! 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.