Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking advice

tag
Durtyd29
Established Member

Seeking advice

Ok here it is, Taylor, Bean & Whitaker was my former mortgage company and my loan has since been sold to BOA.  I have 2 30 day lates from them on my CR.  I don't if they are still in business or what, but I know these 30 day lates are affecting my score.  I was going to dispute both of the 30 lates based on the fact that my mortgage was setup on military allotment, which meant it couldn't possibly be late because it's paid out on the same day every month like clockwork, but by the time I discovered them on my CR my loan had been sold to BOA.  They even had the audacity to report it late on AUG, which was the 2nd 30 day late, and that was when they sold my loan to BOA and the only way I had found that out was because BOA had sent me a letter saying I was about 2 default on my loan.  What would be an ideal course of action to pursue in order to get these removed?  I'm considering a GW letter but I don't even know if they are still in business.  If they are not, then what should I do?  I'm still fighting along with BOA to get 2 payments that were paid to TB&W after they sold my loan to BOA.  smh Here's a copy of the TL on my CR:

TAYLOR, BEAN & WHITAKER MORTGAGE   

Address:

315 NE 14TH ST

OCALA, FL 34470

(352) 351-1109

Address Identification Number:

Date Opened:

07/2008 

Reported Since:

12/2008 

Date of Status:

08/2009 

Last Reported:

08/2009 

Type:

Mortgage 

Terms:

30 Years 

Monthly Payment:

$0 

Responsibility:

Individual 

Credit Limit/Original Amount:

$114,991 

High Balance:

NA 

Recent Balance:

NA 

Recent Payment:

NA   

Creditor's Statement:  Account transferred to another lender.

Account History:

30 days past due as of Aug 2009, Dec 2008

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Seeking advice

When did BoA take over the acct?

Do a search for the original creditor or try calling the last known # for them, but don't necessarily talk to them on the phone.  Try to verify if they are still around.

Lastly, if you believe these were not paid late, do you have proof of payment?  Like the date??

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.