Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-Inclusion of CR Entries?

tag
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Self-Inclusion of CR Entries?

ok, so i know IN GENERAL there is no way to add something to your report (ie a tradeline), but was curious to know if it was atleast POSSIBLE to add a CLOSED acct from one CRA to another. If it was pd/closed/never late, there would be no future updates, so would basically just sit in the 'good' file and not change until CRTP after the one-time inclusion.

I have 2 companies that i used to do business with listed on EQ, but not EX or TU. 6-8 total tradelines with nice age (compared to all other accts). ive asked the OC numerous times to also do a one-time report to EX and/or TU, but they will not/cannot/just dont want to be bothered with it. all are positive accts that are closed. is there any tactic to take with EX or TU to get them to add those accts to their respective credit files just based on the info in EQ files?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Self-Inclusion of CR Entries?

Unfortuntely, the CRA's have there own seperate systems, they can't and don't care about the other ones lol. The OC pretty much chooses which  CRA they report too. Hope this helps!!!

Message 2 of 3
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Re: Self-Inclusion of CR Entries?

yeah, thanks dabears.

was just hoping for some kind of, i dont know, backdoor way to get it done. you know how it is...try everything you can think of to get it done yourself, then throw the question out there after you hit your 199th brick wall -sigh-

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.