Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent GW to Suntech/JPMorgan Chase with Success

tag
joyclover
Valued Member

Sent GW to Suntech/JPMorgan Chase with Success

I sent a GW to Suntech/JPMorgan Chase with success. I ended up sending it to the board listed on their website and it WORKED!! Raised my scores by 9 points when it happened on my EQ report. These were student loans that were 120 days late 3 times. Although they were from 06-07, it still raised my score that much.

TU 668; EQ 653; Fako EX 688

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Cinnnamon
New Contributor

Re: Sent GW to Suntech/JPMorgan Chase with Success

Hooray! Smiley Very Happy

I'm so happy for you!!

Message 2 of 9
joyclover
Valued Member

since being on the My Fico Family encouragement site I have raised my scores by approximately 100-140 points over the past 60 days. I began with using lexington law (January), however my TU report crashed. It took me having accounts reflect on the report to make a comeback there. But, the information here is outstanding and it really works! I am soooo excited about building my new home soon thanks to this informative site.

Thanks all....... I am hoping for the 800 club by the end of the summer: smileyvery-happy:

TU 668; EQ 653; Fako EX 688

Message 3 of 9
Cinnnamon
New Contributor

Lexingotn Law is a SCAM! Back in the day, they did nothing for me and they were paid. And I had my bank to refund my money!! They assigned you a counselor who never returns your calls. But I'm happy for you, I just go approved for my JCP, HSBC platinum card, Bloomingdale's and I'm praying for an approved Dillard's Amex card. hahaaa~

Message 4 of 9
joyclover
Valued Member

I got the Emblem Card even though I paid off my debt to Jefferson Capitol. They would not do a PFD so I just paid them, disputed them, and they were just all removed through dispute (by me). I went ahead and took the Emblem Card so I coudl build credit; I also was approved for the HouseHold Bank Card from off this site. By paying them ontime for 1 month, my score raised be several points. I am so very excited about finallly getting to build a home on my property. I have been trying to do this for 8 years, and until I came to this site and took charge of my credit, sending out the right things for each account, it was a fruitless venture. Use the information from the site and do what you need to and the points will just keep coming.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome I too have raised my score by 180 points since Dec. 483 to 664
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

was this a CO?  or lates?
Message 7 of 9
JGWantsAHouse
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Can you PM me the contact info?  I have some 90 day lates that I got while waiting on a deferment. Also can you post your GW letter?

Closed on my first home April 2012

Starting Score: 559 11/2010
Current Score: 600 Equifax, 681 Transunion, 663 Experian(Lender)
Goal Score: 660+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@JGWantsAHouse wrote:

Congrats! Can you PM me the contact info?  I have some 90 day lates that I got while waiting on a deferment. Also can you post your GW letter?

This thread is almost 2 years old and the OP hasn't logged on in many months. Perhaps someone else will see this resurrected thread and be able to help you.  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.