Valued Member
joyclover

Sent GW to Suntech/JPMorgan Chase with Success

I sent a GW to Suntech/JPMorgan Chase with success. I ended up sending it to the board listed on their website and it WORKED!! Raised my scores by 9 points when it happened on my EQ report. These were student loans that were 120 days late 3 times. Although they were from 06-07, it still raised my score that much.

TU 668; EQ 653; Fako EX 688

New Contributor
Cinnnamon

Re: Sent GW to Suntech/JPMorgan Chase with Success

Hooray! :smileyvery-happy:

I'm so happy for you!!

Valued Member
joyclover

since being on the My Fico Family encouragement site I have raised my scores by approximately 100-140 points over the past 60 days. I began with using lexington law (January), however my TU report crashed. It took me having accounts reflect on the report to make a comeback there. But, the information here is outstanding and it really works! I am soooo excited about building my new home soon thanks to this informative site.

Thanks all....... I am hoping for the 800 club by the end of the summer: smileyvery-happy:

TU 668; EQ 653; Fako EX 688

New Contributor
Cinnnamon

Lexingotn Law is a SCAM! Back in the day, they did nothing for me and they were paid. And I had my bank to refund my money!! They assigned you a counselor who never returns your calls. But I'm happy for you, I just go approved for my JCP, HSBC platinum card, Bloomingdale's and I'm praying for an approved Dillard's Amex card. hahaaa~

Valued Member
joyclover

I got the Emblem Card even though I paid off my debt to Jefferson Capitol. They would not do a PFD so I just paid them, disputed them, and they were just all removed through dispute (by me). I went ahead and took the Emblem Card so I coudl build credit; I also was approved for the HouseHold Bank Card from off this site. By paying them ontime for 1 month, my score raised be several points. I am so very excited about finallly getting to build a home on my property. I have been trying to do this for 8 years, and until I came to this site and took charge of my credit, sending out the right things for each account, it was a fruitless venture. Use the information from the site and do what you need to and the points will just keep coming.
Regular Contributor
charlene24

That's awesome I too have raised my score by 180 points since Dec. 483 to 664
Frequent Contributor
shannon13

was this a CO?  or lates?
Regular Contributor
JGWantsAHouse

Congrats! Can you PM me the contact info?  I have some 90 day lates that I got while waiting on a deferment. Also can you post your GW letter?

Closed on my first home April 2012

Starting Score: 559 11/2010
Current Score: 600 Equifax, 681 Transunion, 663 Experian(Lender)
Goal Score: 660+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

JGWantsAHouse wrote:

Congrats! Can you PM me the contact info?  I have some 90 day lates that I got while waiting on a deferment. Also can you post your GW letter?

This thread is almost 2 years old and the OP hasn't logged on in many months. Perhaps someone else will see this resurrected thread and be able to help you.  :smileyhappy:

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+