Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent PFD's to CA, no response..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent PFD's to CA, no response..

I've sent a PFD letter to a CA twice now and have stipulated in the letter that I expect to receive a reply within 10 days.  I sent the first one by fax on March 2nd and mailed the second letter on March 23rd (same letter just mailed this time)...  What else can we do?  I don't feel comfortable calling but I guess I might have to to get this resolved.  What are the chances of a PFD working over the phone and not getting anything in writting from the CA???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Sent PFD's to CA, no response..

@Anonymous wrote:

I've sent a PFD letter to a CA twice now and have stipulated in the letter that I expect to receive a reply within 10 days.  I sent the first one by fax on March 2nd and mailed the second letter on March 23rd (same letter just mailed this time)...  What else can we do?  I don't feel comfortable calling but I guess I might have to to get this resolved.  What are the chances of a PFD working over the phone and not getting anything in writting from the CA???

I'm not sure why you put a time limit on it. They are not required to ever answer a PFD letter.

It's just been a week since you mailed the letter on the 23rd. I would wait and see if they respond to this second PFD but giving them a time limit probably does not sit well with them.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait, sorry, I meant that I urged them to remove the item from my credit file 10 days after payment... 

Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Wait, sorry, I meant that I urged them to remove the item from my credit file 10 days after payment... 

Well "urging" is a bit different.  Smiley Happy

You can call them of course but I think most folks here would advise you to never talk to a CA on the phone.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.