Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent PFDs - What Next?

tag
music2hisears
Contributor

Sent PFDs - What Next?

I sent three PFDs to Harris & Harris, Statewide, and IMC this afternoon. My hope is that these last three that are just over a year old and the last 3 standing on my credit report would be deleted in the next month if I can do anything about it. But once the PFD is sent, what is next? I sent them certified and since 2 of these are local, they said they'd be delivered tomorrow. 

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: EQ 672 TU 682 EX 638
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Sent PFDs - What Next?

@music2hisears wrote:

I sent three PFDs to Harris & Harris, Statewide, and IMC this afternoon. My hope is that these last three that are just over a year old and the last 3 standing on my credit report would be deleted in the next month if I can do anything about it. But once the PFD is sent, what is next? I sent them certified and since 2 of these are local, they said they'd be delivered tomorrow. 

A PFD doen't make them do anything.  Many times it will jsut be ignored.  You'lll have to keep hounding them until you finally get your PFD offer accepted.  Search the forum here for "PFD success" and see what worked for others.

Message 2 of 3
music2hisears
Contributor

Re: Sent PFDs - What Next?

Thanks...I did a quick read and it seems that I've done pretty much the same as everyone else. This site has been very helpful in getting me in the right direction.

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: EQ 672 TU 682 EX 638
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.