Valued Member
aDrillsgtswife09

Re: Sent a PFD to NCO and got a DV back.......

[ Edited ]

OK-I understand that the PFD was wrong. BUT IM asking since they have ALREADY verified the debt, can someone point me to a PFD that is correct to use???? I do understand PFD and DV are DIFFERENT

All those in favor of a super credit score say" ME!"
Valued Member
aDrillsgtswife09

Re: Sent a PFD to NCO and got a DV back...

OOOOOOps, just clicked. RobertEG thank you. I was looking for wording like that. I will use your example:

"This is an offer for payment of debt asserted by you in exchange for terms set forth below relating to deltion of itmes from my credit file.  This is not a request for debt validation under FDCPA 809(b), or a dispute under FCRA 611(a) or 623(a)(8) of items reported by you to the credit reporing agencies."

Thanks!

Valued Member
aDrillsgtswife09

Re: Sent a PFD to NCO and got a DV back...

marinevietvet its ok. I have to remember what I can and cant post here so if anything all the mod corrections help. :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}