Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent a request to AMEX to delete & they did

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sent a request to AMEX to delete & they did

I have an account that was CO and now has been PIF. I also just obtained an Optima through  the Amex oasis program. Will the new card from Amex writes over the CO on the three credit bureaus? Does any knows. If not, could someone PM me the contact information for Amex. I need to request that the CO be taken off my r,credit eports.

Message 11 of 14
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an account that was CO and now has been PIF. I also just obtained an Optima through  the Amex oasis program. Will the new card from Amex writes over the CO on the three credit bureaus? Does any knows. If not, could someone PM me the contact information for Amex. I need to request that the CO be taken off my r,credit eports.

I seem to recall others posting that their own CO accounts turned positive after they paid and entered the Oasis program.   You might want to peek at your credit reports to see if this is the case ~ it would be good for your FICO score to have an old positive account showing.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is where I mailed it to:

AMERICAN EXPRESS

PO BOX 981537
EL PASO , TX 79998

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.