cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent an E-mail to Sallie Mae's CEO, got a call back!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sent an E-mail to Sallie Mae's CEO, got a call back!

Esme, 

First of all Congrats!  Can you please PM the email address?  Thank you.

Message 21 of 53
esme
Regular Contributor

edited@salliemae.com

Good luck

Posting of others' e-mails aren't allowed, however feel free to PM that info back and forth. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning! This was a very encouraging thread. Would you mind PMing me the email address you used, as well? Thank you very much!

Message 23 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

esme, I hope your still out there. "OBi-Won" After googling, I found, and am just reading your posts from Jan 2012 thru August 2012, and and found them all very hopeful. I too am in the same scenario that Salle Mae's internal Forbearance system has put bad, Inaccurate, Late notes on my credit reports. I've been on a few rounds of calls with Sallie Mae, with Managers who see the problem, agree with it, have me fax in the docs, and then I get a damn email telling me nothing in my credit report is being changed. I've contacted all three credit agencies with letters, and they each sent me cryptic documents replies, which I need to call them to see what they decided. Anyway, I see you did a few things, that finally worked. Can you clarify a few items:. 1) Did you email the CEO for Sallie Mae directly? Can you provide that email address either posted or sent to me at edited 2) Then you emailed the Customer Advocate Dept for Sallie Mae? with this link https://www1.salliemae.com/about/corp_leadership/management/advocate.htm 3) I see you listed this email edited@salliemae.com, but on that link is actually the email advocate@salliemae.com which is correct? 4) Did you use some online service to keep checking your credit score (which I believe is free)? 5) Did you use some online service to keep checking your credit reports? (which I believe are a cost)? Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 24 of 53
Paleta25
Established Member

Congrats! Can you please pm me the email info you used for contact?

Message 25 of 53
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

......Can you provide that email address either posted or sent to me at edited 2) Then you emailed the Customer Advocate Dept for Sallie Mae? with this link https://www1.salliemae.com/about/corp_leadership/management/advocate.htm 3) I see you listed this email edited@salliemae.com, but on that link is actually the email advocate@salliemae.com which is correct?......

The prev. poster didn't post an email of "edited@". "Edited@" is what we mods put when we edit a post to let others know what was edited. In the case of the prev. poster, a direct e-mail to a specific person was posted and that isn't allowed on these forums. General e-mails like "advocate @" or "info@" or whatever are certainly allowed because it doesn't go to a specific person and nobody's name is being revealed. 

Your post was also edited to remove your own e-mail. Personal info like your name e-mail, phone numbers, etc., aren't allowed so as to protect your privacy. However, if you want specific info like a specific name, specific contact info, direct e-mail (like the one edited), feel free to utilize the Private Message feature within these forums. 

Message 26 of 53
Aud1no

Congrats on your successes, this gives me so much more hope! Would anyone be able to
PM me the CEO's contact info please? Thanks!

Starting Score: EQ 530 6/13/12
Current Score: EQ 663 | TU 706 6/12/16

Goal Score: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked!  After a year of writing letters to Sallie Mae and the Credit Bureaus,  the Sallie Mae's Office of the Customer Advocate helped me. I finally sent them an email on Monday, and attached 4 letters that I wrote.  To my shock, a rep called me in 24hours, and advised me he was assigned to investigate my case. Within a week, he called me back, investigated the case, and did ensure me that he saw the Sallie Mae system error that resulted in late payments on my credit.  I was shocked & excited.   I thanked him many times.  He is sending me a letter to confirm his findings and sending all three credit bureas each a letter to "retract" my late payment statuses, and within the month, my credit should be updated.  

I am happy to provide any info anyone needs, just sene me a private message.

Message 28 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm having a BEAST of a time even getting someone frm SLM to even listen to me. WOuld you mind PMing me the email address to see if I can get someone to assist me?

Message 29 of 53
Manifester
New Visitor

Can someone please PM the email address to me. I sent a deferment request on 1/30/13. I received an email from SM indicating they were behind in processing requests but that they would make sure the deferment was effective for the date I had requested. Meanwhile, I'm getting nasty phone calls from SM reps at 11pm. I've tried calling and emailing SM but I either get a nasty response or no response at all. They're also calling the co-signer after 11pm and I want to get this taken care of so we can both get some peace. Thanks in advance.

Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.