cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocked! I applied and was instantly approved for a walmart CC!

tag
ReaLiLJ
Regular Contributor

Re: Shocked! I applied and was instantly approved for a walmart CC!

Enjoy the Fico Scores but be aware of the Posting date and late fee's and understand the .25/.50./1.00 rewards of the card (must spend 3k for the 1.00 lol)! Trollers Robot Mad I was going to establish a great relationship with them by using the card a lot, until I researched more about the card! So for now the only benefits I see with them are there generous CLI's throughtout the year that you can request + the free TU Fico every 10th of the month Smiley Wink

Congrats though and goodluck rebuilding!! -LJ Smiley Happy

20 Years & 1 Month Young; Total Income: $53k (Credit History): 1.9 years AAOA: 1.0 years
Fico Scores: Exp: 725 (12/4) EQ: 703 (11/13) TU: 736 (12/6) Total Credit Available: 89k
Wallet: AmEx Plat- NPSL | AmEx BCP $10.5K | BestBuy SC $10k | Duck Card $8k | BoFA CR Plat Plus Sig. $5k | Discover IT $6k | Chase Freedom Sig. $7k | CSP Sig. $5k | USBank Cash+ Sig. $5k | Barclays R MC $5k | Chevron Visa $5k | BR Visa $5k | Walmart Discover $4k | DCU Plat Visa $3k | QuickSilver CR $3k | Macy's Store CC/Macy's Amex $2.5k/$3k | BML $1.2k | Citi Divi Plat Visa $500
Open Loans: Sallie Mae SL: ($5.6k) (Def.) Car Loan (Red Devil FR-S): $20k/33k Remaining -Will Pay Off in 2yrs. Advice Welcomed!
Message 11 of 18
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

@ReaLiLJ wrote:

Enjoy the Fico Scores but be aware of the Posting date and late fee's and understand the .25/.50./1.00 rewards of the card (must spend 3k for the 1.00 lol)! Trollers Robot Mad I was going to establish a great relationship with them by using the card a lot, until I researched more about the card! So for now the only benefits I see with them are there generous CLI's throughtout the year that you can request + the free TU Fico every 10th of the month Smiley Wink

Congrats though and goodluck rebuilding!! -LJ Smiley Happy

I don't plan on using it much anyways. Just enough to keep my uti under 9%.

Message 12 of 18
ReaLiLJ
Regular Contributor

Understandable! I shall do the same (Okay I lied I just bought a very in-expensive bike to show my loyalty to walmart) Smiley Very Happy (So now were lowkey in the same boat here) hahahaha 

20 Years & 1 Month Young; Total Income: $53k (Credit History): 1.9 years AAOA: 1.0 years
Fico Scores: Exp: 725 (12/4) EQ: 703 (11/13) TU: 736 (12/6) Total Credit Available: 89k
Wallet: AmEx Plat- NPSL | AmEx BCP $10.5K | BestBuy SC $10k | Duck Card $8k | BoFA CR Plat Plus Sig. $5k | Discover IT $6k | Chase Freedom Sig. $7k | CSP Sig. $5k | USBank Cash+ Sig. $5k | Barclays R MC $5k | Chevron Visa $5k | BR Visa $5k | Walmart Discover $4k | DCU Plat Visa $3k | QuickSilver CR $3k | Macy's Store CC/Macy's Amex $2.5k/$3k | BML $1.2k | Citi Divi Plat Visa $500
Open Loans: Sallie Mae SL: ($5.6k) (Def.) Car Loan (Red Devil FR-S): $20k/33k Remaining -Will Pay Off in 2yrs. Advice Welcomed!
Message 13 of 18
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Nice - congrats to both of you Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 18
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

@ReaLiLJ wrote:

Understandable! I shall do the same (Okay I lied I just bought a very in-expensive bike to show my loyalty to walmart) Smiley Very Happy (So now were lowkey in the same boat here) hahahaha 

Ha! I was tempted to shop too!

Message 15 of 18
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

Nice - congrats to both of you Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Message 16 of 18
christina35
Established Member

I'm an AU on my husban's WM - it shows up on my credit report.

Message 17 of 18
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

@christina35 wrote:

I'm an AU on my husban's WM - it shows up on my credit report.

Good to know. Thanks!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.