Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick Question

tag
razorback82
New Contributor

Shopping Cart Trick Question

Hello Everyone

I have been reading many threads about this trick, and  I can't get the pop ups to work!  Does anyone know which report they do a soft pull from? I ask because I for some reason my reports have different addresses listed as current. I just need to know which address to put on the shipping details for the pop up.

I also mainly use a PO BOX which could be the issue as well.

Thanks In Advance

Current Score: 680 alert 9-21-15 Fico
New Goal :700

NFCU Flagship Card $20,000| NFCU CLOC $15,000| PenFed Rewards $17,500 I NFL Barclay Card $3800 | Capitol One Unsecured $5500 | Cap 1 Quicksilver 2500 I Victoria Secret $950 | Fingerhut $600| Amex ED $3000

HEADED TO THE GARDEN
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Shopping Cart Trick Question

You cant have a freeze on the reports, they mainly use EQ but have been known to goto EX as well. What I would do to get the prob taken care of at the CRA level is to send them a letter asking that all previous addresses be deleted (you are concerned with ID theft will be reason for it). With that letter you will send a copy of a current CC stmt and your ID to verify your current address and who you say you are. Good luck.

Message 2 of 11
razorback82
New Contributor

Awesome advice

Thanks!!

"I love this place"

NFCU Flagship Card $20,000| NFCU CLOC $15,000| PenFed Rewards $17,500 I NFL Barclay Card $3800 | Capitol One Unsecured $5500 | Cap 1 Quicksilver 2500 I Victoria Secret $950 | Fingerhut $600| Amex ED $3000

HEADED TO THE GARDEN
Message 3 of 11
razorback82
New Contributor

WOWWWWW IT WORKED!!!!!

I don't care about the limit I need the TL

Hello, Angel! Your angel credit card has been approved with a credit limit of $250.

Click the 'Continue Checkout' button below to complete your purchase and earn Angel Rewards points. Do not click the 'Back' button or refresh your browser while we process your request.

Benefits and Rewards associated with the Angel Card may vary depending on location. Please refer to you Angel Card Welcome Kit for details.

Your new Angel Card will arrive in the mail within the next 10 business days, along with your offer for $15 Off Your Next Angel Card Purchase and your Little Book of Offers.

You're now on your way to enjoying all the exclusive benefits of an Angel Card holder. Get ready for the sexiest perks and rewards!

HEADED TO THE GARDEN
Message 4 of 11
gagirl82
Regular Contributor

What did u do to get it to work? I have been trying and haven't gotten it to work yet.
Message 5 of 11
razorback82
New Contributor

Just make sure that you are entering the info exactly as it appears on the CR.

I tried my current address and it didn't work but my previous address did.

Good luck

HEADED TO THE GARDEN
Message 6 of 11
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on it working!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 7 of 11
jahsoul357
Valued Member

I still can't get it to work, so I just give up on it..... Smiley Indifferent

AMEX PRG || AMEX EDP || Discover IT || UFCU Great Rate
Message 8 of 11
alvon123
Super Contributor

@razorback82 wrote:

WOWWWWW IT WORKED!!!!!

I don't care about the limit I need the TL

Hello, Angel! Your angel credit card has been approved with a credit limit of $250.

Click the 'Continue Checkout' button below to complete your purchase and earn Angel Rewards points. Do not click the 'Back' button or refresh your browser while we process your request.

Benefits and Rewards associated with the Angel Card may vary depending on location. Please refer to you Angel Card Welcome Kit for details.

Your new Angel Card will arrive in the mail within the next 10 business days, along with your offer for $15 Off Your Next Angel Card Purchase and your Little Book of Offers.

You're now on your way to enjoying all the exclusive benefits of an Angel Card holder. Get ready for the sexiest perks and rewards!

congrats

Message 9 of 11
razorback82
New Contributor

Thank you

It's a great feeling to  see "Approved"

HEADED TO THE GARDEN
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.