Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick Success!!

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Shopping Cart Trick Success!!

@azguy13 wrote:

@sumthin28 wrote:

Hi all.. Im new here and this I can't believe how much I have learned in the first day. Seen this post, googled what a shopping cart trick was lol..tried it and got my new 250$ HSNTL. I havent been approved for an unsecured card in years..pretty happy right now.

Welcome to the Forum! If you think you have learned a lot today just wait until you spend more time on this forum. Because of this forum I have raised my credit score almost 175 points (I was a bit irresponsible in my younger years). 

If you have any questions make sure you post them and if you have any questions at all about how to navigate the forum, feel free to message me or any of the Community Leaders (there is a Star next to their names with "community Leader" under their name). 

Since I have started on this Forum, on average my FICO's have gone up about 210 points. And I attirbute a lot of this success to the people and the knowledge shared on here.

Message 11 of 15
CS800
Super Contributor

What's the step by step trick?

I can never seem to get a pop up

Message 12 of 15
JMills
Frequent Contributor

@CS800, register with the company you are interested in getting a card from and make sure you clear your browser after time you go on. You bascially act like you about to buy something, put it in your cart, put all information exactly how it is on your credit report, go all the way to payment to see if you get a pop up. Try different browsers. Make sure your pop ups are not enabled with your browser
Starting Score: EX: 705 EQ: 711 TU: 750 01/06/2014
Current Score: EX: 673 EQ: 673 TU: 643 05/06/2020

Last App: 05/06/202020 / In the Garden Until: 12/31/2024

Desired Scores EQ 800 EX 800 TU 800

PSCEU $20,000 Navy Signature $6,600 Navy Rewards $2,500
Message 13 of 15
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

No luck for me...I tried Crate and Barrel and HSN no pop-ups. How long should I wait after I register???

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 15
njb420

Please tell me how this works.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.