Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick Success

tag
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shopping Cart Trick Success

J. Crew is also easy to get CLI with.  I read someplace that people have better luck doing it with the automated system over the phone though.  I started out with $250, got the card & then called & had it increased to $500.

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 31 of 32
moneymitch
Established Member

Re: Shopping Cart Trick Success

I tried it out yesterday. I got everything that I'd used atlease once every 6 months except overstock. My AAOA was 8 months so I don't think I'd be affected too much,  I opened nfcu rewards secured, fingerhut, sdfcu secured & first premier all around the same time dec 2013-feb.2014. So my AAOA would probrably drop to about 4 months maybe? They new lines will help drop utilization down to about 20%. I'm currently at 40%. I know have about 10 tradelines in total. Since I recently opened a CreditOne card before the shopping cart trick. It will be another 6 months to a yr before I start closing & upgrading cards. First Premier and sdfcu are going once I hit the one year mark. NFCU should unsecure next Feb-March 2015.

VS- $500

J.Crew- $250

HSN- $250

Buckle- $250

Express - N/A

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.